What’s Beyond Financial Stewardship?
Is this you?
- You’re NERVOUS to check your credit report, investment statements, or talk with your spouse about money?
- Sometimes you feel like you’ve wasted much of your life CHASING DREAMS that went no where?
- You’re hoping you’ll HAVE ENOUGH MONEY from your home to be able to downsize and still live in a reasonable home as you age?
- You look at real estate prices and are sure you’ll never be able to buy a HOUSE TO RAISE YOUR FAMILY.
- You’ve turned your head on people in need because you feel like you barely have enough money to pay your own bills?
What does everyone need? Don’t want to ask for? Afraid of losing? And tired of looking for?
The answer is money.
But it’s not really the money you’re after.
It’s security, peace, options, freedom, comfort, acceptance, significance, fulfillment of desires, and support for causes that are important to you.
Does money provide these things?
Money is a tool to pay for these things, but it’s not the answer.
This means money is a ½ truth.
What is the answer then?
The answer is the truth.
Truth is the Word of God.
God has a lot to say about money. Including how the enemy will use it to lead people astray and to cause people to stumble in their life and their walk with God.
How do you make the connection between the ½ truth that money is the tool necessary to pay for life’s expenses, and the truth that God is more than money, and has the answers we all need as it relates to finances today?
I call it MoneyMinding. You can access the summary I prepared to explain the process here now.
It’s a PROCESS OF TRANSFORMING MINDSETS and implementing Godly systems for earning, using, managing, sharing, and increasing finances.
It’s a process of going BEYOND FINANCIAL STEWARDSHIP and beyond worldview financial planning to try to fit the Word of God into managing a limited supply of money.
It’s a process of BRINGING GOD INTO THE WORLD OF MONEY so He can guide you by the Power of His Holy Spirit to use the money tools of the world to fit within His Kingdom plans for your life and the lives of all people!
It’s a process of cultivating and strengthening a relationship with the Word of God to BREAK FREE from stereotypes and beliefs around prosperity, poverty, debt, materialism and more.
Will you consider…
- HOPING for more again?
- INVESTING time and money pursuing forgotten dreams of living in a nice home debt free?
- Being able to GIVE abundantly MORE MONEY to help your family members, others in your community and around the world who struggle under the burden of poverty?
- Taking a FRESH NEW LOOK at every area of money to see where and how God will reveal treasures stored in SECRET PLACES in your life that He’s waiting to UNLOCK for you – to fulfill His good, pleasing and perfect will for your life?
Jesus said we can’t serve both God and Money – mammon: the wicked spiritual power attached to wealth and riches; the principality from the Old Testament god of Baal that still twists and turns through our modern financial system.
Because money impacts every area of our life it also provides the GREATEST OPPORTUNITY to connect with the Power of the Holy Spirit at work in and through our life. Yet, mammon has been able to steal, kill and destroy dreams, families, health, freedoms, and the grace, love, and mercy of the Gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ from having the full impact in the lives of His people.
We see this through resistance talking about money, … misunderstanding of how to manage it,… twisted knowledge about how it works, … increasing regulation of financial products, and … outdated beliefs that don’t work in our modern-day digital world.
What is financial freedom for you?
What’s your financial freedom number?
Are you ready to find out?
Join me as we gather together to BREAK THE CYCLE OF DEBT in our nation and beyond!
I invite you to take a fresh look at money in your life and the world we live in today.
I prepared a summary of the proven MoneyMinding Method for financial transformation!
Many blessings and much abundance to you in Christ Jesus ~ Sam