MoneyMinding Enterprises Inc. (“MoneyMinding“) operates the Website as a courtesy to you, and you benefit from the information and points of view depicted there. MoneyMinding may provide certain video or other entertainment or information materials there for you enjoy from time to time, sometimes without charge or fee, and nothing shall require MoneyMinding to continue to provide any such video or other information materials on an ongoing basis, and MoneyMinding will at all times remain entitled to add to, alter, or remove any materials posted or published in any way at the Website.
MoneyMinding reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to modify, alter, remove, replace or otherwise update the Terms at any time and you agree to be bound by such modifications, alterations or updates. You also agree that you will periodically check this webpage and reread the Terms to ensure your timely understanding of any changes or updates. If you have any questions, either about the Website or about the Terms, please feel free to contact MoneyMinding through the links provided at the Website.
1) Trademarks, Copyrights and Restrictions
- The Website is controlled and operated by MoneyMinding, and all materials published on the Website (the “Website Materials”), including, but not limited to images, illustrations, audio clips, video clips, and all written material, is protected by certain copyrights and other rights (collectively, the “Rights“) which are owned and controlled by MoneyMinding or by other persons who have licensed their materials to MoneyMinding. You may not copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit, or distribute in any way any of the Website Materials, unless MoneyMinding has given you permission to do so in writing.
- Certain systems, methods, or technologies may be employed by MoneyMinding in its delivery to you of any of the Website Materials, and all such systems, methods, or technologies are integral to MoneyMinding’s activities, and remain the sole property of MoneyMinding. For clarity, and despite any delivery to you by MoneyMinding of any of its products or services, your license to use any of those products or services expressly excludes any rights in or to any of MoneyMinding’s proprietary systems, methods, or technologies; and, unless MoneyMinding has agreed to the contrary in writing, you may not resell, distribute, copy, mimic, or otherwise deal in any way with any of those systems, methods, or technologies.
- “MoneyMinding” is a registered trademark of MoneyMinding and Tracy Piercy, and the ‘MoneyMinding Makeover’ is a trademark of MoneyMinding. The Website may depict or describe other registered or other of MoneyMinding’s trademarks (all such trademarks collectively described as the “Trademarks”). You may not use, reprint, or reproduce any of the Trademarks for any commercial purpose or for any purpose other than as expressly licensed to you by MoneyMinding in writing, but you may use, reprint, or reproduce any of the Trademarks for discussion or news reporting purposes, provided that, in all such cases, the following text (the “Trademark Text”) is included in parentheses immediately following the last usage of any of the Trademarks: “MoneyMinding is a registered trademark of MoneyMinding Enterprises Inc. For more information about any of MoneyMinding’s products or services, please see: www.moneyminding.com”). In event that you use or describe any of the Trademarks in any medium other than published text (such as, but without limitation, broadcast radio or television) you will ensure that the content of the Trademark Text is, within ten seconds of the final use or description of any of the Trademarks, either read clearly and without obstruction or displayed for a duration suitable that it can be read by the reasonable the requirement of the Trademark Text, MoneyMinding need not specifically designate any of the Trademarks as such, and any term referring to any of MoneyMinding’s products, services, or systems, will be deemed, for the purposes of this paragraph, to be one of the Trademarks.
3) Linked Sites
- MoneyMinding may, from time to time, provide Internet hyperlinks connecting to other websites (the “Linked Sites“), which are owned, operated, and controlled by third parties. The Linked Sites are provided as a convenience to you, and MoneyMinding is not responsible for any of the content, views, or opinions depicted at any of the Linked Sites. If you choose to access any of the Linked Sites, you do so completely at your own risk. Also, the Linked Sites may collect, use or deal with your personally identifying information in ways that you may or may not like or in ways which may or may not conform to the legal standards required under Canadian privacy law. We have not confirmed any of the legal materials, including privacy policies, in effect at any of the Linked Sites, and we give no assurances that the legal standards in effect at any of the Linked Sites will be comparable to those in effect at the Website. If that is a concern to you, do not visit any of the Linked Sites.
- The materials in the Website are provided “as is” and without warranties of any kind either express or implied. To the fullest extent allowed, MoneyMinding disclaims all warranties of any nature, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose.
- MoneyMinding does not warrant that the functions contained in the materials will be uninterrupted or error-free, that defects will be corrected, or that the Website or the server that makes them available are free of viruses or other harmful components.
- MoneyMinding does not warrant or make any representations regarding the use or the results of the use of the Website Materials in terms of their correctness, accuracy, reliability or otherwise. You (and not MoneyMinding) assume the entire cost of all necessary servicing, repair or correction, if there is any.
- The material that you read in the Website is provided solely for entertainment, philosophical, or educational purposes, and may contain or depict subject matter which does not necessarily describe the prevailing view of MoneyMinding (for example, views or opinions described for context or background, those intended to provoke discussion or analysis, or views expressed by third parties using opportunities made available through the Website).
- MoneyMinding makes no representations or warranties regarding any information, views, opinions, ideas or thoughts explored or expressed through the Website.
- MoneyMinding may, from time to time, publish certain guarantees with respect to its products or services, which reflect our fundamental belief in the power and validity of those products or services. However, given the underlying personal mechanics associated with financial planning and the acquisition of personal wealth, generally, all of our guarantees are, at all times, subject to the proper and complete participation of those who purchase our products and services. MoneyMinding will not be responsible in any way should you purchase any of our products or services and fail to meet your personal financial or other goals as a result of your failure to properly implement or use concepts and information contained in those products or services.
- Furthermore, MoneyMinding is not responsible or liable to any person or entity whatsoever for any injury, claim, liability or other cause of any kind or character whatsoever based on or resulting from any information, opinions, products, or things provided in the Website.
- At this time, MoneyMinding does not operate of it’s own or offer any user-interactive areas (the “Users’ Areas”) such as forums, bulletins, chat rooms or other areas permitting interaction by members of the general public. However, MoneyMinding may, at any time develop and / or use third part such Users’ Areas. In such event, any notes, message billboard postings, ideas, suggestions, concepts or other material submitted to or through the Users’ Areas will become the exclusive property of MoneyMinding, and MoneyMinding will be entitled to use that material for any type of use forever, including in any media whatsoever. When you submit material to the Website, you agree that MoneyMinding has the right to publish the material for any type of use that MoneyMinding or any of its directors may think furthers MoneyMinding’s broader objectives.
- MoneyMinding will not be under any obligation to publish any materials submitted through the Users’ Areas, and will remain entitled to delete or edit any such materials as it sees fit and for any reason whatsoever.
- MoneyMinding will not be responsible for any material posted in the Users’ Areas. You will not submit or otherwise publish through the Users’ Areas any content which:
- libels, defames, invades privacy, or is obscene, pornographic, abusive or threatening;
- infringes any intellectual property or other right of any entity or person, including, but not limited to violating anyone’s copyrights or trademarks;
- violates any law;
- advocates illegal activity; or
- advertises or otherwise solicits funds or is a solicitation for goods or services (collectively “Non-Approved Material”).
- If MoneyMinding has any reason to believe that you have used any aspect of the Website to engage in any illegal or inappropriate activity, MoneyMinding will cooperate with competent authorities, and comply with all court orders, to investigate, and MoneyMinding will, in that regard, provide any information, including any of your submissions to MoneyMinding or to the Website, aliases, or other information that may reasonably be requested about you by such authorities.
- Subject to any other written agreement in place between you and MoneyMinding, any material or information that you submit to MoneyMinding by Email or other electronic means will be treated as information submitted through the Users’ Areas.
- You agree to indemnify MoneyMinding and its officers, directors, employees, agents, distributors and affiliates from and against any and all third party claims, demands, liabilities, costs or expenses, including reasonable lawyer’s fees, resulting from your use in any way of the Website.
- Through the Website, MoneyMinding offers an opportunity for you to become an “Affiliate”. That word is chosen as a convenience only, and merely to describe a loose relationship under which commissions may be payable by MoneyMinding in respect of referred sales of our products. Should you become an Affiliate, however, you are in no way legally connected to MoneyMinding in the sense that you are not a subordinate, subsidiary, or other member of MoneyMinding, and no partnership, joint venture, or employment relationship exists between you and MoneyMinding. As an Affiliate, you have no power to bind MoneyMinding to third parties, and you may not hold yourself out as having any relation with MoneyMinding other than a referral source for our products. As an Affiliate, you may not rely on any income generated in connection with the sales of MoneyMinding products, and MoneyMinding will remain entitled, at any time and for any reason, to terminate any Affiliate relationship.
8) Jurisdictional Issues
- Unless otherwise specified, and regardless of the actual physical locations of any computers or computer files accessible via the Website, the Website Materials are deemed to be situated in the Province of British Columbia, Canada. The Website is controlled and operated by MoneyMinding from its offices within the Province of British Columbia.
- If any provision of this agreement is deemed to be unlawful, void, or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision will be severable from this agreement and will not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions.
- The Terms, incorporating the Website’s Privacy Statement, form the entire agreement between us relating to the Website, and will not be modified except in writing and published by MoneyMinding on the Website.